Day 22 of the 30 Day Challenge
As usual with houses, there’s always something that pops up unexpectedly. I thought the leak in the garage had been sorted, but turns out two different builders couldn’t sort it out, so I did. “If you want a job doing properly….” etc etc.
So progress has been slow but deliberate and I’ve got some paint on some of the walls. I can get to the back door and the rear window now. The rotten window frames have been bodged for another year and I’m digging out the ironically clay-like soil from around the edges to aid water flow, because when it rains, it REALLY rains here.