Easter gifts for adults
Easter is a celebration of hope and renewal – new life and spring. It’s a time to be thankful for the return of life, and, of course, bobbly bobtailed bunnies bouncing about and cheepy chirpy joyful birds singing in the trees. But which came first? The bunny or the egg?
Easter gifts for adults can be hard to find, but if you’re looking for a special little Easter treat then you’ve come to the right place.
My little Easter bunnies and joyful birds each start their lives as a lump of clay, which I then lovingly shape by hand before firing them in the kiln. I hand paint and glaze each one before they go back in the kiln for another firing.
Easter gifts that won’t melt!
Not another chocolate egg…
Each unique critter starts off as a lump of clay. They’re lovingly formed in my hands, left to dry and are refined further before being bisque fired in a kiln to 1050°C.
Once cooled, I take them out and carefully paint their colours and glazes. Each colour usually needs about 3 layers painting on, before then brushing on three more layers of glaze in some cases. Then it’s back in the kiln for their glaze firing, this time to 1245°C.
Because of how I make them, once you hold them in your own hands you feel the love too. They’re very soothing, tactile and reassuringly robust (I can’t be trusted around fragile things, I’m crazy clumsy) I pour my heart into creating each critter and those that hold them recognise it.
Put the phone down, pick up a critter and reconnect with how therapeutic the sense of touch feels.
My hand-made ceramics aren’t just gifts; they’re meaningful pieces of art influenced by the incredible wildlife found throughout the British Isles.
- Crafted with love: Each critter is hand-made from scratch by me in my Yorkshire studio
- Celebrating nature: Inspired by British Wildlife – bring a touch of nature into your home
- Thoughtful gift: an Easter gift that will last forever
- Gift wrapped: Critters come in their own stylish modern gift packaging
Take a peek at my collection of hand-made, bright bobbly bunnies and joyful birds for Easter…
- Quality assurance: These critters aren’t mass produced in a factory, they’re made by me from start to finish
- Ecofriendly: Standing the test of time, not a plastic throw-away. I use 100% renewable energy sources and recycled/compostable packaging.
- Giving back: I’m able to create sculptures to raise funds for wildlife conservation through my art.
- Secure shopping: Shop confidently on a secure platform – a smooth and safe shopping experience.
- Free delivery: Free delivery in the UK using a tracked, first class option
This Easter, why not go beyond the usual or expected gifts with a unique, hand-crafted critter.